It is the lost endoskeleton of Chica.
Endo C is an extremely withered Endoskeleton. Endo C is covered in wires, especially in the torso and legs. Its forearms are completely gone, similarly to Ignited Chica. The Endoskeleton's most notable feature is its mouth. Endo C's mouth is noticeably broken, with both jaw sections split apart, similar to Withered Chica's mouth. Its eyes are completely empty. It seems that Endo C's lower jaw can no longer be controlled, due to how wide apart it is to its upper jaw.
Endo C first appears in the basement on the first, second and last puzzles in The Basement.
Endo C has two different behaviours:
1) Hiding: Endo C will hide near the Chica poster and in a closet in puzzle number two, the player simply has to wait for it to stop growling in those two places when it has done so, you can retrieve the items near Endo C without it attacking the player.
2) Sleeping: When not hiding, Endo C will stand in one position, and will not move at all unless the player gets too close to Endo C or moves too much, where it will quickly rush down the player and kill them.
Endo C has similar behavior to Endo B in the attic; it will appear in the cameras and when it disappears, the corresponding door will have to be closed until it knocks on the door.
- The "C" in Endo C's name should mean Chicken, as it is implied to be a Chica Endoskeleton.
- Unlike Ignited Chica, though, Endo C still has it’s lower jaw.
- Strangely, this Fallen appears on the most puzzles in The Basement.
- This character has the most jumpscares in the game.