|First appearance||The Joy of Creation: Story Mode|
It is the lost endoskeleton of Freddy.
Endo B (Angel) is a withered endoskeleton based on the FNaF 2 endoskeletons. Its body is covered with loose wires with its left ear is missing, along with seemingly absent eyes and a lack of a lower jaw. Endo B's posture usually has one of its hands covering the area where its eyes should be, while the other hand reaches out as if to find something to lean on. Endo B's jumpscare has it scream in your face.
The stance Endo B commonly takes resembles that of a person who has been recently blinded.
In The Basement, Endo B will attempt to catch the player and jumpscare them. However, it will only move if it's body is completely off-screen, meaning that the player must maintain constant eye contact with Endo B as they attempt to leave the basement, and should only look away for a brief moment to check the position of the other animatronics. Once the player has reached the stairwell, Endo B will stop chasing the player.
Endo B also has a similar behavior to Endo C in the attic: it will appear in the cameras and when it disappears, the corresponding door will have to be closed until it runs into the door. Failure to do so leads to a jumpscare.
- Endo B is the least damaged out of The Fallen.
- Despite being implied to be the endoskeleton of Ignited Freddy, Endo B has hands while Ignited Freddy's arms are missing, and Ignited Freddy still has his eyes.
- However, the "B" in Endo B's name may stand for "Bear", so it could be a Freddy Endoskeleton.
- The nickname 'Angel' is a reference to the Weeping Angels from the British Sci-Fi TV Show Doctor Who, as it's behavior is rather similar.
- According to the majority of the community, Endo B is the most difficult Fallen to evade.
- The Behind the Scenes of Endo B show it with its eyes, lower jaw, and ears intact.
- Endo B can be seen rarely moving, however when it does, there is no animation. He moves while maintaining his paralytic pose. This happened to a well-known Youtuber named Markiplier which can be found here. This is a glitch caused by the fact that Endo B was never intended to be seen while moving, so making an animation for that would waste time.
- Its mouth is not seen in the extras, but can be slightly seen in Endo B's Jumpscare in the Attic, which shows the endoskeleton's teeth.